Sunday, February 3, 2013


Monday: During the first English class of week three my professor handed out a list of eleven topics. From the list my classmates and I had to unanimity selected three of the topics, in which we would be using to write our research papers for this semester. It took the whole fifty minutes of class time for my peers to agree on “pop culture” over “sexuality.” In my opinion sexuality fits into the category of pop culture. 

Wednesday: I was given the chance to get to know some of my classmates better, burning our first quiz. We were randomly broken up into groups and asked to talk about the questions given. I got to hear the different opinions of the five students in my group and to overall opinion of the other three groups. The best part was receiving a 100%

Friday: Class was held in the liberty at the end of the week. One of the Liberians taught my class how to properly use the data bases. The information she provided answered all my questions regarding the research paper my professor assigned.  At the risk of sounding like a nerd, I am looking forward to the paper. The topic is, Crime and Punishment, and I have decided to compare the USA and Chinese prison system.   

No comments:

Post a Comment