Saturday, February 16, 2013

my frist eglish paper

I worked on my English paper this week. I had the hardest time picking a topic and sticking with it. First I was going to write about how America’s prisons were less harsh then China’s prisons, but I had a hard time finding information. Then I decided to share my opinions on the new gun laws. Unfortunately my opinions on the topic differed from both my parents and my boyfriend and caused a big fight, so I dropped the topic. My third topic idea came from a classmate during a class discussion about crime and punishment topics.  I was going to write about how it’s wrong for celebrities to get special treatment when it comes to the law and lesser sentences from breaking the law. My main force was Lindsay Lohan, however finding a creditable website was so difficult I decided yet again to find a new topic. I called my sister in law for some advice, because she is in college too. Having been born and raised in Colorado she suggested looking into the legalization of marijuana in her home state. I was able to find several creditable websites and great facts on fourth topic choice. All that is left is to add more of my opinion into the paper.       

No comments:

Post a Comment